Revelation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends' Revelation Ranked Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azafura
Admin
Azafura

Introduce! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce!   Introduce! EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:13 am

Hello there Sweeties.

Danielle here, but most already knew that. 

I live in Holland, 25 km south of Amsterdam, together with my mom, dad and my dog Wesley.
In about 1,5 month i'll turn 19! (I expect a big party!) 

I used to swim competitions. I don't do that anymore, but i still swim as a sport. I love to cook, especially new things i haven't made before.
I smoke a LOT, but i smoke in house, so i'll never have to leave in a game. Don't worry. x'D I read a lot as well. 
My job is at the lawoffice from my uncle. Personal assistent. A place where i can grow while i finish my studies.
My roles in league vary from Midlane to ADC and Support, but I'm best at Supporting! 

A picture of me as a closure and see you all ingame or @ skype.

XX Danielle

Introduce! 20130201133244

Back to top Go down
http://revelation.hateam.com
Darktz

Introduce! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce!   Introduce! EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:28 am

... hi

mikael/15/sweden,stockholm

i dont really care what lane i play, i think more about the champion i want to play and what lane they fit in on. and my type of champion is assasins and/or ranged. maining kata and diana rn. im not a really good player in my opinion but im really passionate about getting better and i play constantly for that only reason so lets hope i really will get better. 

and personal stuff about me, im a really quiet and boring person because i only sit at home but sometimes i can be really witty or 'useful' in various situations. dont expect my english to be the best please i have a lot of other languages to learn even though english is probs my fav, sometimes i do stuff like draw or write, but the majority of attempts are fails so i barely even post something. i dont have any pictures of myself so there wont be one for curious readers but i look boring and tired all the time basically

-casually goes back to watch anime-
Back to top Go down
C4PSLOCK
Admin

Introduce! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce!   Introduce! EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:56 am

Hello team and everyone else.
Mehdi, half persian half finnish guy living in Stockholm, Sweden. 
Currently working as a chef in a restaurant in Stockholm (Feel free to PM me for a OP dinner if you're around).

Hitting the gym once in a while and snowboarding during winters is one of my passions, also im really into parkour and extreme sports in general.

About League, I think ADC & top lane is my strongest lanes, I know the basics of every position though, don't have any main champs other than CORKI. Best ADC in-game, peroid.

Dedication, passion, love & respect. Cya in the fields of justice !

Introduce! 31544848816107666481888
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce!   Introduce! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revelation :: Revelation :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: