Revelation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends' Revelation Ranked Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dedication Passion Love & Respect.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azafura
Admin
Azafura

Dedication Passion Love & Respect. Empty
PostSubject: Dedication Passion Love & Respect.   Dedication Passion Love & Respect. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:05 am

Hello there everyone.
I've noticed that not everyone in this team is either respectfull or wants to go full in. I've been discussing this fact with Capslock and we've agreed that everyone who doesn't show some of these aspects will be removed from the team. We're with 7 people now, which means we'll need you if we are only online with 5 people. This means that you're obligated to join the matches. When not all 5 spots are filled, you're free to do whatever you want to do. I hope you all agree. If you don't, then i'd like to hear this from you anytime soon.

Greetz,

Danielle and Mehdi
Back to top Go down
http://revelation.hateam.com
C4PSLOCK
Admin

Dedication Passion Love & Respect. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedication Passion Love & Respect.   Dedication Passion Love & Respect. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:53 am

I approve to this. We already got our eyes on some people who misbehaved earlier, not joining our ranked 5's, trashtalking in-game etc. With this being said, if you don't follow these simple requirements we got no other option than to kick you out.
Peace.
Back to top Go down

Dedication Passion Love & Respect.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revelation :: Revelation :: Activities and Events-
Jump to: